Subject: RE: Estonia (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications): Hon. Mr Keldo’s Invitation to the GSMA Ministerial Programme, MWC Barcelona 2025
From: "GSMA Ministerial Programme" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 17:17:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Keldo,

I am writing to enquire whether you will be able to attend the 
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/ministerial> Ministerial Programme 2025, 
taking place from 3 to 5 March 2025, as an integral part of 
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/> MWC Barcelona. See the below email sent on 
15th October and the reattached invitation.

We would be honoured if you could participate in this programme, as your 
presence would be highly valued.

To accept this invitation, please RSVP to 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=RSVP%20-%20GSMA%20Ministerial%20Programme%202024> 
[email-masked].

I take this opportunity to confirm that we have requested rooms at a range 
of 4-star to 5-star hotels specifically for government and intergovernment 
delegates attending the Ministerial Programme. All relevant information can 
be found on the  <https://ministerialprogramme.bnetwork.com/Login.aspx> b 
network website.

Login Details:

Username:         MINISTERIALPROGRAMME

Password:          MINISTERIALPROGRAMME25

 

I look forward to hearing from you, and please do not hesitate to contact me 
if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

-----------

Clemency Connolly-Linden

Delegate Liaison Coordinator, Convening for Good

Ministerial Programme

+44 (0)7483148794

 <https://www.gsma.com/> gsma.com

From: GSMA Ministerial Programme
Sent: 15 October 2024 14:50
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pierantonio Rizzo <[email-masked]>
Subject: Estonia (Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications): Hon. Mr 
Keldo’s Invitation to the GSMA Ministerial Programme, MWC Barcelona 2025

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached Minister Keldo’s invitation to join us at the 
Ministerial Programme 2025 <https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/ministerial> , 
taking place from 3 to 5 March 2025 as an integral part of MWC Barcelona 
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/> .  

The GSMA Ministerial Programme Barcelona remains the centre of policy debate 
and the world’s leading forum for policymakers and global industry leaders 
from across the mobile ecosystem and adjacent industries.

An invitation is also being sent to Minister Liisa-Ly Pakosta, Minister for 
Justice and Digital Affairs. 

To accept this invitation, please RSVP to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] by 
Monday, 9 December  2024.

We look forward to hearing from you and please do not hesitate to contact us 
if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

-----------

Clemency Connolly-Linden

Delegate Liaison Coordinator, Convening for Good

Ministerial Programme

+44 (0)7483148794

 <https://www.gsma.com/> gsma.com

Any personal information that you or your organisation supplies to us will 
be used to manage your attendance at the GSMA Mobile World Congress. We will 
not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless 
we are required by law to do so. Toute information personnelle que votre 
organisation et vous nous fournissez sera utilisée dans le cadre de la 
gestion votre participation au GSMA Mobile World Congress. Nous ne 
divulguerons pas vos informations personnelles sans votre consentement, sauf 
si la loi l'exige. Cualquier información personal que usted o su 
organización nos proporciona será utilizada para gestionar su participación 
en el GSMA Mobile World Congress. No divulgaremos su información personal 
sin su consentimiento, a menos que lo exija la ley.

This email (and any attachment) may contain proprietary, confidential and/or 
privileged material. If you are not the designated recipient, please notify 
the sender immediately and delete this message. Unauthorised copying, 
disclosure, or distribution of the material in this email is strictly 
forbidden. GSMA* cannot be held responsible for the content of this message, 
nor is it responsible for the consequences of any action taken based on its 
contents. Neither GSMA nor the sender accepts any liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. This communication does not 
necessarily represent the views or policies of GSMA.

*GSMA refers to the GSM Association and its subsidiaries and affiliates, 
including any branches or establishments that are directly or indirectly 
under the control of GSMA.